small group exercise, for mom's and their babes
Our in person fitness classes are for moms. The creators of little lives that need some time to sweat, feel strong and capable - for THEM.
We get it though, you can't always slip away and take that time, especially when the littles are... little. So, bring them!
If you're thinking...
"But they're probably going to cry...." - Uh, yeah. THAT'S OK! Babies/kids do that, and we're moms too, so is the group, we get it.
"What if I have to breastfeed?" .... - Free the boob, mamma. We are totally comfortable with this, and have a private area if you want some more privacy!
"What if they won't stay put?.... - We encourage using a little bit of iPads or cell phones for a movie or show, some snacks and some love. Or, use that baby as a weight for some of our movements, it's ALL okay!
BEGINS MONDAY MAY 2nd, 2022 for 8 weeks (until June 30th)
WHEN: Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays at 1:30 - 2:15pm (45 min classes)
WHERE: Fit Collective St. Catharines, on Ontario Street next to SkyZone
COST: A) 8 x / month - $90.00 or Unlimited access - $115.00 / month
What to expect
- warm up dedicated to postpartum life and core rehabilitation
- strength for your entire body and a core component
- sweaty conditioning to rev up that body and burn those calories
- fully coached by postpartum certified coaches
- fun, inclusive, welcoming environment to help bring you back to feeling amazing, energized and strong!