Mom to little Jack, she's a fierce, passionate, down to earth lover of no bullshit.
Ashley loves to share her experience, expertise and knowledge to help women everywhere find the woman they think they lost during pregnancy and postpartum.
While incredibly hardworking and dedicated to her own journey - she will put the same efforts towards your journey and experience too.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified (2012)
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified (2017)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism Certification (2019)
- CrossFit Anatomy (2021)
- Anne Miller Marketing Course (101) (2020)
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw Course (2018)
- CrossFit Scaling Course (2018)
- CrossFit Judges Certification (2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019)
- NCCP Multisport Modules: Make Ethical Decisions, Practice Planning
- Nutrition, Teaching & Learning, Design a Basic Sport
- Forty Under 40 Business Award Recipient (2017)
- Police Foundations Diploma, Niagara College (2003)
- Functional Medicine/Nutrition for Personal Trainers Certified (2015)
- CrossFit Games - East Regional Individual (2016)
- CrossFit Games - East Regional Individual (2015)
- CrossFit Games - Canada East Regionals Individual (2013)
Forever learning, forever a student.
- Continuing education in specified programming and anatomy