A new mama to baby boy Logan, she is a fierce wildcat.
From a young age Alex was always fit and active. She thrives off being active, and you can tell with her high energy and charisma!
Dancing competitively for 14 years, playing soccer, rugby, golf and even participating in a bodybuilding fitness show- she is never one to sit still.
Alex started down the path to coaching and helping others in their health and fitness journey after joining CrossFit. And although she trained hard, worked out prior to and during her pregnancy she knew her body was going to go through a lot of changes while pregnant, but had no idea what the aftermath of pregnancy was going to be like.
She became determined and absolutely committed to learning everything about exercising during pregnancy and the postpartum world to help support her body, but also to learn so she could help other moms navigate this new body and world.
Alex's goal is to share the effect and confidence health and fitness brings her on a day to day basis, leaning to happiness and a fulfilled life.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, Brock University
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Certified
- Grow Co. Postnatal Fitness Program
- 5+ years of group fitness coaching at Bilt Fitness (formerly Strongmill/TopDawgs Fitness)
Current Continuing Education
- Pre and Postnatal Exercise Specialist (exam in October 2021)
- Registered Kinesiologist (September 2021)